ITEM #: HY-TABLECLOTH
IMPERIAL: 88" x 96"
METRIC: 2235mm x 2438mm
To place orders (rentals only) and inquiries, please complete the form, Creative Brief Task Request.
Quantities are limited so plan your order far in advance.
NOTE: The image attached is for reference only and is not suitable for print.
To place orders and general or pricing inquiries for a high-resolution file formatted to be printed as a large vinyl banner,please complete the form, Creative Brief Task Request. Its dimensions are as follows:
ACTUAL FILE SIZE: 54" x 216", which can be scaled down to:
IMPERIAL: 36" x 144"
METRIC: 914mm x 3658mm
First batch ever of HBI trainees in the new corporate office "HYTORC Middle East FZE".
BOSS, OSHA and ASME courses were given to 12 participants coming from Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain and UAE. Our distributors are now better equipped to serve our customers in the best way.
Thanks to Chris Krantz, Mohamed (PEG) and Export for making this event successful!
The HYTORC mission is to optimize safety, quality and schedule in industrial bolting through innovative solutions. HYTORC Celebrates 50 Years Of Innovation. With 50 years of experience focused entirely on developing the highest quality industrial bolting systems, HYTORC is the most
This system provides a safe, reliable and accurate alternative for any application that is threaded into a housing, framework or other non-through bolt situation.
The benefits include:
- Unprecedented bolt load accuracy to + or - 5%
- Safety: No reaction arms or back up wrenches means no more potential pinch points
- Safety part 2: The system is a 100% hands feree operation... even on inverted applications
- Ease of operation ans set up: No bridges or pullers required. Simply install the fastener and attach the HYTORC machine
- No chance of the stud running down the bolt hole and "mushrooming" out resulting in costly and time consuming machining costs